Sat, Feb 11|
Unholy Masquerade - Vampire Exhibit Opening Reception
For the opening reception of, Bite Me Vampire exhibit, we're throwing a Vampire ball the Unholy Masquerade. Surrounded by vampiric atmosphere & art! 21 & over. Includes 1 free drink by Barmaid Beauties & dessert table by Luna Sweets and Treats
Time & Location
Feb 11, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
South Pasadena, 810 Meridian Ave, South Pasadena, CA 91030, USA
About the event
For the opening reception of, “Bite Me” Vampire exhibit, February 11th from 7pm - 10pm, we are throwing a Vampire ball, The Unholy Masquerade. Surrounded by Vampiric atmosphere and artwork!
The ticket includes 1 free blood sucking cocktail by Barmaid Beauties & dessert table to sink your teeth in by Luna Sweets and Treats. This is a 21 and over special event. Formal attire encouraged.
Featuring the artwork by:
Marissa Suto, Misael Urquico, Alan Delaciso, Destiny Kelly, Abby Belle, Greg Bach, Art by Rittenhouse, Bat in your Belfry, Karen Drum, Maggie Wyman, Lari Alejandro, Lady Beaver, Gabriel Edwards, Joe Rizzotto, Jessie Lovano, Summer Teerlink, Jennifer Maimone, Lori Herbst, Robert Taylor, Josh Stebbins, Phil Joyce, Serena Antillon, Jimi Martinez, Ashley Besh, Mark Tavares, Richard Garcia, Britt Duquet, Grace Gordon, Chris Shary, Victor Acuna, Rachel De Santis, Ryan Samuel Carr, Micheal Broom, Sarabeth Kett, Golden Altar, Jermey Labib, Winifried Kwan, Terri Berman, Brianna Tippetts, Katy Feiling, Nomi Moore, Daniel J. Martinez, Derek Rodriguez, Douglas Alvarez, Phil Joyce, Robert Heckman
- Interview with the Vampire, Dracula, What We Do In The Shadows
- Gowns, Capes, Clokes
- Cosplay welcome
Full Breakdown of What You Can Wear:
- Ravishing dresses, evening gowns, pants suits, jumpsuits
- Formal wear (e.g. tuxedos).
- Business or evening Suit, complete with dress shirt and tie.
- Dress pants paired with a complementing blazer or sports jacket & a collared dress shirt with a tie, or a banded collar shirt, fully buttoned at the neck.
- Dress shoes (with socks if you are wearing trousers).
While this is not the Met Gala, think of it as an excuse to experiment with dramatic flair. When in doubt, err on the side of being overdressed. In regards to your evening fashionable look, please be advised that the following are not permitted:
What you can NOT wear:
- Shorts, Skorts, and Short, Blue Jeans ( Black okay)
- Sneakers (try your best not to wear them but if that's all you have please pick your nicest ones.
No refunds or exchanges. Also, no silver, no garlic, no UV lights, no flash photography, no mirrors, no slayers, only humans brought may be familiars or virgins.
This is a 21+and older only event. This ticket includes one complimentary alcoholic drink by Barmaid Beauties and some frighteningly delicious treats!