top of page
Wed, Oct 13|
SOCIAL MOVIE NIGHT: Dracula Dead and Loving It
You're invited to come watch a movie with our crew! Every week one of our SugarMynt girls will be picking some of their favorites to screen. Socialize, comment and laugh in a casual movie night setting. Warning do not come if you want people to be quiet. We're here to have fun and meet new people!
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Oct 13, 2021, 7:00 PM PDT
SugarMynt Gallery, 810 Meridian Ave, South Pasadena, CA 91030, USA
About the event
***All outdoor screenings at SugarMynt Gallery are private and complimentary with our regular pre-paid gallery admission fee.
These are not tickets to a film, these are tickets to enter the gallery. We sell pre-purchase gallery admission on all gallery events ***
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Bring your own food, drinks, alcohol, blankets, and low chairs: 24" from the ground.
- Bring a blanket in case you are in a no chair zone or in case you bring the wrong height chair.
- We want you to be comfortable so we are still limiting the number of attendees for a more intimate experience.
- Parental discretion is advised, but children are welcome. 5 years old and under are free, otherwise, it is the same price.
- Refund Disclaimer: NO REFUNDS. No transfers. No exceptions. Purchase at your own risk
bottom of page