Fri, Dec 14|
It's A Wonderful Life
Indoor Screening of the film on Friday the 14th at 7pm
Time & Location
Dec 14, 2018, 7:00 PM
SugarMynt Gallery, 810 Meridian Ave, South Pasadena, CA 91030, USA
About the event
INDOOR SCREENING OF KRAMPUS IN THE MAIN ROOM OF THE GALLERY.
What to bring & expect:
- Gallery admission must be paid in advance due to limited space inside.
- Set Up: The screen will be set up in the main room of the gallery blocking the front window. The center wall will be moved to the side to create an open space. The gallery will be closed for the public while the screening is playing.
- You will be sitting on the floor of the main room of the gallery so please bring blankets and pillows. NO CHAIRS. If you bring chairs you will not be able to use them.
- You may bring wine and soft drinks/water.
- You may bring snacks. Please be considerate, this is an indoor screening so nothing with strong scents.
- Arrival Time: Screening starts promptly at the time stated, do not be late. Doors will be locked once the film starts. The screen is set up next to the front door so being late means you will disturb everyone. But we understand things happen so If you are going to be late call/text the gallery so we can make adjustments.
- The gallery will close to the public 30 mins prior to the screening which will allow the movie goers to have an exclusive viewing of the exhibit before the screening.