HOCUS POCUS SCREENING + Q&A WITH PRODUCTION DESIGNER WILLIAM SANDELL
Time & Location
About the Event
Movie screening of HOCUS POCUS ), followed by a Q&A with the Hocus Pocus Production Designer, William Sandell.
A casual Q+A with production designer, William Sandell MC'd by SugarMynt owner, SaraRose.
Here stories of the making of from the guy who; picked the locations in the film, including the Dennison's house, building the witches house, his encounters with the actors and creators, and so much more!
- Bring blankets and low chairs...get cozy
- If you don't have or don't want to bring any chairs we can give you a folding chair.
- We sell drinks and snacks, but food and drinks welcome.
- 21+ Alcohol is ok to bring: Beer and wine only. ID's will be checked.
- You can start setting up at 7:30
- Screening will start when sun is down. 8 - 8:15
- Under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Gallery Admission: $10 at the door or $8 pre-sale online.
- Gallery Admission$10$100$0