Mon, Oct 12|
Halloween 1978 - 7pm (1)
October Backyard Movie Night! 7pm attendees can start setting up 30 mins before the film. Bring your own low chairs/blankets/food. You may be placed where you can not use a chair so bring blankets for backup. You will have time after the movie to look around. More details in the description.
Time & Location
Oct 12, 2020, 7:00 PM
SugarMynt Gallery, 810 Meridian Ave, South Pasadena, CA 91030, USA
About the event
***All screenings at SugarMynt Gallery are a private and complimentary outdoor movie nights with our regular gallery admission fee. These are not tickets to a film, these are tickets to enter the gallery only and we allow you to pre-purchase the gallery admission on this and other events for your convenience and in order for us to accommodate and social distance easier.***
- There is limited seating. Your seating is assigned according to group size with 6ft distance between groups.
- Bring your own food, drinks, alcohol, blankets and low chairs (6" from the ground and 21" from seat the top of the chair).
- Bring a blanket in case you are in a no chair zone or in case you bring the wrong height chair.
- Children are welcome, 5 years old and under are free otherwise it is the same price.
- Masks are required upon entry and while looking around the gallery, but once seated in your designated area you may remove your mask.
One More Time:
- Bring blankets, pillows or low chairs that have a seat that rests on the ground with a low back. Tall Chairs are NOT allowed. Allowable chair height from ground to the seat is 6" and rom the seat to the top of the chair 21". Due to 6ft distance seating, you may be placed where you can not use a chair so bring blankets for backup.
- IF YOU ARE SICK IN ANY WAY YOU MUST NOT COME. MASKS ARE REQUIRED WHOLE TIME UNTIL THE MOVIE STARTS AND EVERYONE IS SEATED IN THEIR SAFE ZONE. WHEN MOVING OUTSIDE OF YOUR SAFE ZONE...ANYWHERE... THE MASKS MUST BE PUT ON...IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE OR NOT BE ALLOWED TO COME IN.
- Refund Disclaimer: NO REFUNDS. No transfers. No exceptions.